Navigating Virtual Class Room
Welcome to the Elegant Mind Club! To become an active member promptly, this page documents the essential introduction and instruction. Please read carefully and follow all the steps, one by one.
 Google, Google Scholar
- I am sure everyone is familiar with Google Search. It is the simplest starting point for Web surfing.
- Google offers more specific search engine to search academic articles, called Google Scholar
- PubMed is the most popular search engine in biology and medicine.
- Advanced search can be performed here.
- Textpresso is an information extracting and processing package for biological literature.
- It is especially designed well for C. elegans community.
- For extensive article search related C. elegans, this is a powerful too
- Worm Book is the most well organized website for C. elegans community.
- It is a comprehensive, open-access collection of original, peer-reviewed chapters covering topics related to the biology of C. elegans and other nematodes.
- Worm Method is particularly useful for us.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) is a peer reviewed, PubMed indexed journal devoted to the publication of biological, medical, chemical and physical research in a video format.
- Here is an example of Search for C. Elegans in JoVE.
- iBioSeminars.org has been developed to bring the best biology to people throughout the world for free, medical, chemical and physical research in a video format.
- The quality of lectures are all excellent. In particular, Lectures by Cori Bergmans is absolutely wonderful.